Using our experience and knowledge coupled with our advanced 3D Building information modeling service we offer one of the most cost effective Architectural BIM / CAD services for Architects and other construction professionals.
The advantages of using our BIM compliant 3D CAD services include,
- General arrangement drawings which are accurately dimensioned.
- General arrangement drawings which are accurately coordinated.
- As many sections as required through the modeled building where you need them.
- Drawings can be inserted onto your title blocks ready for checking and issue.
- We accept drawings and CAD/BIM models from other consultants in DWG, DXF, PLN, SKP and BIM compliant IFC formats.
- You can have the drawings returned to you in the following formats PDF, DWG, DXF, DGN, PLN or for as 3D models.
- We are based in Milton Keynes in the UK, no external contractors are used.
- You will be dealing with a Senior Chartered Architectural Technologist. (MCIAT)
- Most new build developments will benefit from our interactive 3D walk through service.
- Sun shadow studies to demonstrate the effects of sun shadows on the developement and surrounding structures.
We are proud of the quality of service we provide. See our example building plans.
BIM as it is now known is not new, neither is BIM Revit, infact we have been at the forefront of document collaboration for many years using the most advanced BIM authoring tool on the market. ArchiCAD. The more recent wide spread use of BIM compatible and compliant authoring software solutions from various consultants has further improved the process and we actively encourage any consultant who has the software abilty, to contribute to the design model thereby allowing for clash detection, correct structure placement and further design. Being able to offer the building information model to site operatives to enable them to look first before querying the design is an important tool, as important as paper plans.
Our aim is to provide cost effective BIM services to architectural and construction firms for projects up to £1m and beyond if required. We have the technology and know how to take your project from a simple sketch then prepare and manage the building information model for the whole design process. As our client, you don't need to own the BIM authoring software, the BIM models can be shared in a multitude of ways with BIMx interactive 3D walk through and documents viewers being the most user friendly for both end users and trades on site.
We are realists and while totally agreeing with and promoting the BIM ideal, it will be some time before all of the design consultants are able to provide design input directly into the building model, some may even use Non BIM 3D modelling software solutions such as Sketchup (Which we can import). Paper format drawings will have a place for many years to come and so all the traditional documentation must still form part of the overall architectural package, not relying on trades to have BIM viewers.
Other services we offer to bring your technology up to speed also includes,
- Network design and server configuration for design offices and contractors with the comfort of knowing you are dealing with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
- Custom GDL programming for ArchiCAD to create intelligent parametric BIM objects.
- Office BIM / CAD standards and working procedures.
To discuss your requirements please contact us using our online form. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.